I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Heartstring

star that shines in the sky , star that shines far away from me , seems like you came down to my heart , star engraved in my heart , star that shines in my heart , i think that might be you , can you hear a quavering voice ? can you feel my passionate heart ?  youre my star .. from a very long time ago , i know that you are the love i've been dreaming of , let us always be together , even is time passes , hope that you always  shine on the same place , my heart will only be given to you... the star engraved in your heart , the star that shines in your heart , i hope that is me :) forever i will love you , my eyes will only look at you , will you only look at me too , let us be each others star 


 
I smile when i see you happy..
I smile when i see you laugh..
I smile when i know you happy with the lucky ones...
and..
I smile because i'm strong to see you happy :)

thanks for reading . annyeong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment